SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping & Handling Charges
Shipping & handling charges are noted during the check-out process and are dependent upon your choice of carrier and method. All shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Adult Signature Requirement
Due to state/federal laws, an adult (21+) signature is required at time of delivery for all packages containing alcohol. The carrier will require proper ID and will make up to three delivery attempts, Monday through Friday during regular business hours, before returning a package to us. All shipping charges are non-refundable and we are not be responsible for reshipment charges. Therefore, we strongly recommend that orders be directed to a business address where an individual (21+ years of age) will be available to sign for the package.
You will receive a shipment notification email directly from the carrier when your shipment enters their system. This email will include your tracking information and the carrier's anticipated date of delivery.
Extreme Weather Advisory
During cold weather (below 32 degrees) and hot weather (90 degrees+), we will not ship wine orders in order to preserve the quality of the wine and ensure that it arrives to you in premium condition. Wine shipments will resume as soon as the weather conditions improve.
Order Processing and Shipment Timeline
Please allow 24-48 business hours for us to process all orders. Orders are processed, shipped and delivered on business days (Monday-Friday) only.
In general, UPS quotes the following shipping times:
UPS Ground: 2-6 business days depending on location (following our 24-48 hour processing time)
UPS 2-Day: 2 business days (following our 24-48 hour processing time)
UPS Overnight: usually by 3pm the following business day (following our 24-48 hour processing time)
Please Note: All products ordered through this website are shipped from Napa, Northern California.
In order to be compliant with current state laws, Trinchero Napa Valley can currently ship wine to the following states:
• Alaska: Reasonable quantity, wet zip codes only*
• California: No limit
• Colorado: No limit
• District of Columbia: 1 bottle per month
• Georgia: 12 cases per year
• Hawaii: 3 cases per year to Honolulu, Maui & Kauai counties only, please call the winery at 800.473.4454 to place your order
• Idaho: 24 bottles per shipment, maximum of 288 bottles per year
• Illinois: 12 cases per person per year
• Iowa: 24 bottles per month
• Michigan: 1500 cases per year
• Minnesota: 24 bottles per year
• Missouri: 24 bottled per month
• Nebraska: 12 bottles per month
• Nevada: 144 bottles per year
• New Hampshire: 80 bottles per year, wet cities only*
• New Mexico: 24 bottles per month
• New York: 432 bottles per year
• North Carolina: 24 bottles per month
• Oregon: 24 bottles per month
• South Carolina: 24 bottles per month
• Texas: 15 bottles per month
• Virginia: 24 bottles per month
• Washington: No Limit
• West Virginia: 24 bottles per month, wet areas only*
• Wisconsin: 36 bottles per person per year
• Wyoming: 24 bottles per year
Non-wine products can be shipped to all 50 U.S. states.
The laws regarding the direct shipment of wine are constantly changing. For more information and a state-by-state analysis of direct shipping laws, please visit the Wine Institute at www.wineinstitute.org.
Due to international shipping restrictions, we cannot ship internationally. We cannot ship to PO, FPO, APO or IPO boxes.
*Please visit www.wineinstitute.org for a current list of wet/dry areas for your state.
Returns and Exchanges
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If you receive a product that is defective or otherwise damaged, please contact us at 800.473.4454 to arrange for a return or replacement. Our business hours are Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Time.